Monday, November 10, 2014

Azure Naturals ULTIMATE RETINOL Anti Wrinkle Serum Review

Putting it on my face, it is odorless and has a fairly thin clear consistency. It rubbed into my skin well, and afterwards felt moist but not weighed down. It does leave a little residue though, but since this is an at night serum that shouldn't be a problem at all.I have to say I really liked the AzureNaturals Ultimate Retinol Anti-Wrinkle Serum. After just one night of use the next morning I woke up and my skin looked nicer, after continued use, I feel like it's erased previous skin damage and my visible lines. If you have naturally dry skin though, make sure you ease into using this serum. This is also a pretty good brand for any damage or fixing up you need to do on your face as far as wrinkles and sun damage goes!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment