Thursday, December 25, 2014

Vitamin C Serum with Premium Retail Gift Box Review

Im a teen beauty product addict, I have tried Many MANY MANY creams, lotions, oils, repair, complexes, serums etc. from the drug store brand to the $100/oz bottles. I also think it's important to tell, I truly give each product plenty of time to show some results and I'm religious with my daily routine. That said, I have felt my skin had reached its peak a couple of years ago. THIS product has shown results. I am not a scientist so I'm not sure what had changed, but my skin looks better! It has a younger looking feel for sure and I saw these results within the first few days. For the price, I would be foolish to change. Oh how I love the idea of a "go to" product. I also love that they are a small business. No more research and trials for me. I'm hooked. I recieved this gift from Tomoson for free in exchange for a review!

No comments:

Post a Comment